Environmental Health & Safety Manager (Maternity)
The Environmental Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for leading the Company towards a zero accident culture. They will also ensure that the company is up to date with all relevant legislation and has policies and strategies in place to implement these.
This roleis a full time maternity cover position.
– Development and enhancement of Environmental, Health and Safety management systems.
– Ensuring Environmental, Health and Safety procedure compliance.
– Investigation of accidents to determine and prevent recurrence.
– Compliance with all Environmental, Health and Safety legislative requirements
– Drive initiatives to improve Health & Safety and minimise Environmental footprint and liability.
– Completion of risk assessments and identification of appropriate controls.
– Provision of progress reports, as appropriate, to Corporate and Site management and employees relating to Environmental, Health and Safety goals, metrics and other performance indicators.
– Environmental, Health & Safety audits and inspections.
– Two years’ manufacturing experience working as a Health and Safety Manager.
– N.E.B.O.S.H. Diploma or Degree in a Health and Safety related discipline or similar.
– Demonstrable evidence of interpreting and applying Health & Safety legislation and policy.
– Strong verbal and written skills.
– Excellent IT skills including use of MS Office.
– IEMA Certified Internal Environmental Auditor.
– Experience in Behavioral Safety Program Deployment
– Experience working in a Health and Safety role involving Environmental responsibility
– Experience working within a global Company.
– Manual Handling Train the Trainer experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or to discuss your career requirements please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email email@example.com.Apply for this job.