EPIC SQL Developer
Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading Fortune 500 Financial Services firm to recruit an experienced EPIC SQL Developer. Our client is a financial services power house that has grown its operations in Letterkenny substantially over the last number of years. This area has noticed a significant rise in inward investment and our client has played a significant part in that with close to a £billion investment in the area and more to come.
The Role in brief:
Ideal candidate will have extensive experience with SQL and preferably exposure to Jaspersoft Reporting or an equivalent business intelligence technology. CA PPM (EPIC) is a tool used for time tracking, project management, and financial management and reporting.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the EPIC team. Successful candidates must be self-motivated team players with a keen interest and ability to learn new technologies
- The ideal candidate must be educated to degree level and have the following skills:
- The following skills are essential:
- 5+ years’ experience in SQL Server (MS SQL Server or Oracle): Advanced SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers etc.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Self-motivated with good problem solving and investigation skills.
- Team player.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technical skills.
Additional skills advantageous:
- CMM/Agile/Lean methodology.
- Jaspersoft Reporting experience.
Clarity Application General
- Knowledge of, and experience in, each of the main Clarity functionality modules; (Preferably 1+ Years’ Experience).
- Resource Management.
- Portfolio & Project Management including – Cost & Budget Plans.
- Demand Management.
- Financials – Overall knowledge of the Clarity Financial Framework, with experience utilizing the Clarity Financial Framework to meet different requirements from different Customers.
- Standard Reports & Jobs – experience of using out of the box reports and jobs and being able to gather requirements for custom built reports and jobs.
For more information on this role, including a detailed job description, please contact Simon Deller on 02890313157 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job not for you? Don’t worry we have plenty more on our website! Have a look for yourself at www.abacus.jobs
Living away from NI and thinking of relocating back? Belfast is thriving with optimism, investment and jobs so find out about local career opportunities. We are hosting webinars with video interviews of Executives from many leading companies within Accountancy, Finance, IT, Analytics and Legal sectors. Search belfastforlife or contact Abacus for information about the webinars and major social event in Belfast.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job. Talk to us about your career and find advice, videos and jobs on www.abacus.jobs or via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+. Applications that match the relevant criteria will generate a priority response.
Abacus is a multi award-winning specialist recruitment agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Established in 2003, our qualified team has more than 90 years’ experience and manage permanent, contract and temporary jobs with leading employers and new entrant firms within the markets of ICT, Legal, Accountancy, Sales, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Analytics, HR, Marketing and Engineering. Abacus is an Investor in People (IIP) employer and holds the REC Gold Audit for Recruitment Excellence. Abacus operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, political opinion, religious belief, marital status, age or disability.Apply for this job.