Estimating Administrator- Donegal- Permanent
Our client is a highly reputable and successful Engineering company with a portfolio of clients stretching across Ireland, The U.K., Europe and The U.S.A. where they service and cater to the large scale industrial and commercial markets. Due to continued growth and the increase in their workload, they wish to appoint an experienced and qualified Estimating Administrator, this role will be based at their plant in Co. Donegal.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility in an administration capacity for collating Sales & Estimating data pertaining to business enquiries and quotations. On an ongoing basis you will assume responsibility for following up on Supplier queries from the quote register and pursuing leads off the enquiry list, whilst providing key support to our existing Estimating function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Establish a partnership with each member of the Estimating team to maximize support structures to enhance the efficiency of the team unit.
· To be responsible for prioritising and following through on material take offs at all stages and presenting such data in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Provide assistance to the Estimating team for sale quotations and act as a primary resource for managing calls and customer e-mails when required.
· Confirm and update orders on sales information database and communicate to relevant departments.
· Complete any projects assigned by the Sales and/or Estimating teams including but not limited to weekly and monthly reports, data entry and prospective mailings.
· Maintain quotes register on a daily basis and update information on receipt of enquiries, orders or salesmen reports
· Assist with estimating duties to include review of drawings and specifications, material take-off etc.
In addition, all applicants will be expected to:
•Efficiently organize and manage multiple priorities.
•Possess computer proficiency including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
•Display a proactive flexible approach to working within a team environment.
•Prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including Maths and English OR Leaving Cert with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
A HNC / HND or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
•Knowledge of AutoCAD
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close / fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title. (Noted above)
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.
Apply for this job.