Executive Search Consultant
Ardlinn, part of the CPL group, is a global Irish executive search firm with offices in Dublin, Belfast & London, our work is all search based and retained. We are seeking to hire an experienced Recruiter who wishes to transition their career into Search. You will need to be extremely credible at a senior level and can demonstrate that you have a track record delivering senior assignments, ideally with some retained experience.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Building and maintaining global client relationships
- Responsible for the day to day running of Executive Search Assignments.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with the Research team to ensure they are clear on the criteria for the search.
- In collaboration with the Researcher, pro-actively head hunt all candidates on Target list, ensuring that Research Reports are up to date and accurate.
- Weekly communication with the Client to provide update on progress of the assignment.
- Select candidates for interview, and conduct interviews in a timely manner, taking the Short List deadline into account.
- Communicate with candidate and Client through interview and offer process.
- Educate both client and candidate on current market conditions.
- Become an expert in your chosen industry by keeping abreast of news, attending networking events and building relationships
- Opportunities to travel to global trade shows and client meetings
The ideal candidate:
- Previous recruitment experience (ideally in executive/ international coverage)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
We are growing rapidly and this is a rare opportunity to make this move. We will consider anyone from Senior Consultant through to Managers, we would also consider an experienced Search/Executive Consultant.
For a private conversation please contact Marc Morrow on 01 947 6279 or 087 686 2625.Apply for this job.