Facilities Maintenance Engineer
We require a highly motivated individual to fulfil a challenging role within our Facilities Department. The Successful candidate will assist the company by performing proactive maintenance and reactive maintenance across different requirements for the site, this will require a positive approach to the role and also require a can do approach with the ability to develop a good understanding of various aspects of the factory plant on site.
This position will be based at our Facility in Dungloe, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
• To raise all purchase requisitions and other paperwork required.
• Assisting in managing and reviewing contractor and sub-contractor contracts and performing yearly KPI’s.
• To be on call to ensure site function around the clock and in adverse conditions.
• Be responsible for planning and executing maintenance to Refrigeration, Heating, Electrical and Mechanical items of plant throughout the site.
• Executing planned maintenance on a range of systems in the building.
• Report weekly with other departmental managers on site to ensure that all manufacturing activities are not disrupted by planned maintenance works.
• Put in place a method for escalation of problems on site for Department Notifications and for the Departmental Manager to keep up to date with site requirements and problems.
• Ensure that the department’s inspection sheets for the site are filled out and all tests performed to keep the site operating in accordance with procedures etc.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Have a Qualification relating to Electrical or Mechanical Installation or repair,
• An understanding of training requirements for different trades and CDM Regulation requirements.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Willingness to travel and work outside company core hours to meet project demands.
• Driving License.
• Membership of a professional or chartered body for Mechanical or Electrical.
• Understanding of Access Control and CCTV Installation Processes.
• CSR Card.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and Cover Letter:
Human Resources Department
Randox Laboratories Limited
55 Diamond Road
Or alternatively via e-mail to: email@example.com
Please quote the appropriate job reference 16/FMED in all communication. Closing date is Wednesday 11th May 2016.
For further information on all our job vacancies please follow this link: www.randox.com/vacancies.php
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.