Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of the UK’s top Food manufacturing companies whose products reach millions of people on a daily basis. They require an experienced Facilities Manager to assist in the daily management of the full engineering function, from continuous improvement through to maintenance.
- Asset Management: Maintain the asset management system & apply maintenance best practise principles. These include Design Out, Condition Based Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, and Fixed Time Routines
- Line management of the Engineering/Production teams and the planning and assigning of work orders, shift pattern/ rota creation and performance monitoring
- Ensuring that planned and preventive maintenance programmes are carried out whilst minimising machine downtime
- To continually strive to reduce the environmental impact through the reduction of energy use and the reduction of waste generation
- Ensuring that all reactive work orders are executed in line with the SLA and that the necessary support services for unplanned events are in place and available at all times
- To routinely communicate engineering related Production Stream information to the site management team, and to other Production Stream management.
- Relevant third level engineering qualification or time served apprenticeship
- Proven people management experience within engineering or maintenance
- Documentation Systems knowledge
- Maintenance Systems
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal skills
Consultant: Gareth Miller
Reference: VSGM 5745153
For more information on the above role please contact Vickerstock on 02890 313720
Vickerstock is a specialist Construction and Engineering Recruitment Agency; working with leading employers across the sector we have ongoing requirements for similar positions within Engineering. To discuss this and other opportunities call us now in complete confidence for a confidential discussionApply for this job.