Field Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager
Westland is an internationally recognised FMCG Northern Ireland based Company. Innovation and Brands are at the heart of everything we do aligned with significant local and international growth.
Our forward-thinking has led to some impressive results with Westland transforming its portfolio shape and profitability in recent years. With plans to accelerate growth further by continued expansion into adjacent categories, new geographic territories and acquisitions, this is an exciting time to join the Business.
The Sales Manager will work under the guidance of the Head of Sales for Ireland and be instrumental in ensuring that Company sales targets and objectives for the territory (Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Roscommon, Leitrim, Longford, Westmeath).
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- To achieve and exceed sales targets for the territory.
- Identify opportunities and develop new and existing business within the territory.
- Attend trade shows in conjunction with colleagues.
- Represent the company in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
The successful individual should be driven, tenacious and have strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish good working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation. The preferred candidate should also possess:
- Previous experience within a competitive sales environment in a similar role
- Proven track record of achievement and ability to sell
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- The ability to develop long-term customer relationships quickly and have an adaptable approach
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Willingness to travel and work in a large geographical area
- A Full Driving Licence
- Knowledge and experience of the horticulture or pet food industry
- Salary – negotiable dependent on experience
- Company Car
- Plus additional benefits
If you are ready to take on a new challenge in this progressive company, please apply via the below link or alternatively forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Westland Horticulture is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.