Field Sales Representative
Our client, a wholesaler to the building and DIY trade established over thirty years are seeking to recruit a field sales representative to support their existing customers and generate new business in the Connacht and Leinster Area.
The ideal candidate should be an amibitous, enthusiastic self motivated individual who likes autonomy and has the ability to make sound business decisions. A minimum of one years experience in a sales role and a good knowledge of local agricultural, builders merchants and hardware stores is essential.
The sucessful candidate will report directly to the business development manager based at head office in Lisburn, County Antrim.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, driven individual with a passion for sales
- Excellent communicating skills and an ability to build an instant long lasting rappor with customers
- A great attitude and winning personality
- A target driven individual who is seeking to develop their sales experience
- The ability to generate new business
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
This position would ideally suit applicants currently residing in the Midlands ie: Athlone, Roscommon, Longford
Package includes company car, laptop, commission and mobile phone, basic salary €25 000 with commission of approx €210 paid monthly.
To apply for this role please call Rachel at Premiere People Lisburn for a confidential chat on (028) 9266 8330 or email an up to date cv to email@example.comApply for this job.