Finance Administrator (with Health & Safety duties)
Your New Company
Founded in 2009 and operating in over 20 countries and offices in Belfast, Dungannon, Monaghan and Birmingham, we specialise in Managed IT Services, Consulting Services, Microsoft Azure Services and Solutions, Microsoft System Centre and Microsoft Software Development Services. We are proud title holders of Microsoft Alliance and Microsoft Gold Partner. We are constantly growing and developing as a company and believe our employees should grow and develop along with us. As an employer we aim to nurture our staff providing a positive, fun and supportive working environment, along with offering consistent training opportunities throughout their employment to supplement day to day support; not to mention competitive salaries and a huge range of employee benefits relating to Health and fitness, home and family life, entertainment, online and high street shopping, travel and much more. Give us a call to find out more!
Your New Career
This multi-functional role will serve to provide finance and general administration to the office using high organisational and attention to detail skills. With the assistance from the Office Manager in our Belfast office, the role holder will fulfil all Health and Safety responsibilities. This will be a great opportunity from someone wanting to gain more experience in finance administration and will allow the successful candidate to have a interesting and varied role encompassing accounts/payroll, health and safety and general administration.
Location: Monaghan (with possible travel to other sites)
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary: £15,000 – £18,000 per annum (Negotiable upon experience)
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Payroll and finance administration
- Receptionist duties including welcoming guests
- Health and Safety duties
- Corporate travel arrangements
- Diary management for the Directors
- General maintenance of the office
- Ordering stationery
- Management of Company Assets (i.e. phones and laptops) for all staff
- Human Resource Administration
- Incoming work will be distributed by the Directors
- At least 1 years’ accounts/payroll administration experience
- Previous experience of Sage Line 50
- Strong IT skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Good time management
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong typing speed
- Experience with Health and Safety responsibilities (desirable)
Send your CV to us and please ensure that your CV clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria. Alternatively give us a call on 028 9590 1712 and we will answer any of your queries.
Cased Dimensions is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.