Finance and Estates Bursar
The High School
FINANCE AND ESTATES BURSAR
The High School is a Church of Ireland co-educational day school consisting of 700 pupils with a well-established record as one of the leading secondary schools in Ireland. The position of Finance and Estates Bursar will be vacated due to retirement and applications from suitably experienced persons are invited; an accountancy qualification would bean advantage.
The person appointed to this position will be a member of the Senior Management Team reporting directly to the Principal (and indirectly to the Board of Governors) with responsibility for:
• Financial management and cost control
• Supporting delivery of the strategic development plan
• Managing the maintenance of school buildings, facilities, grounds, and properties
• Managing administrative, ancillary, and catering personnel
The successful candidate will have excellent and proven:
• Strategic and development experience
• Organisational, administrative, and project management skills
• Commercial acumen with financial management and marketing expertise
• High-level communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
Candidates should submit a covering letter and detailed CV with the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three professional referees to the Principal VIA CLICKING ON THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON before 12.00 noon on Thursday 31 March 2016.
The High School is an equal opportunities employerApply for this job.