Our client a leading manufacturer of bespoke products, with a base in Dundalk Co. Louth, is seeking applications for the post of Head of Finance.
Controlled growth and new business wins have prompted the need to revise the senior leadership structure, with the appointment of a strategic, but hands-on senior finance professional.
Reporting directly to the CEO, and with day-to-day responsibility for a team of finance personnel, duties are expected to include but are not limited to:
- Provide a Finance Business Partnering service to the organisation, driving best practice and governance
- Manage financial elements of all strategic business processes, investment, working captial and operating decisions
- Control group operational expenditure, forecasting, budgets, cash management and analysis
- Develop and implement reporting and measuring mechanisms
- Drive business efficiency and cost management processes
- Own the monthly and quarterly P&L process, cash flow, and financier relationships
Salary is in the region of €70 – 75k.
This is a genuinely superb opportunity to join a business who have enjoyed sustained growth and profitability throughout the recession, who can offer a direct pathway to a Financial Directorship.
A full job description is available on request.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.Apply for this job.