About Frames Direct
Frames Direct Ltd has been supplying quality windows and doors for over 30 years in the Irish market; initially in aluminium and moving into uPVC as the market demands changed. Based in a modern spacious plant in Buncrana, Co Donegal; Frames Direct has a history of continuous product improvement and constant innovation coupled with investment in the most modern and up to date plant and machinery.
Frames Direct is now seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic person to join our existing and successful team.
This role will support the current Finance team which provides financial support for the day to day operations. The successful candidate will supplement the existing cohesive team to provide the necessary financial support for both day to day operations and project work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Complete the monthly period end close process
- Preparing financial reports and accounting for group companies.
- Income and expenditure analysis and reporting.
- Preparing of Year end audits files and liaising with auditors
- Budgeting and Expenditure Control.
- Delivering internal and external reporting within fixed timeframes.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT returns for both Irish and UK companies
- Prepare financial reporting for the Managing Director
- Control purchasing process (Briefing Letters and PO’s)
- Prepare in-depth financial analysis
- Consolidate reporting and ensure consistency in numbers reported
- Support other finance work and project assignments as required within the Company
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in industry
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills including a good working knowledge of Excel is required
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and be resilient
- Accounting experience in the manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the essential and desirable criteria to email@example.com or via post to Recruitment Department, The Innovation Centre, Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG; clearly outlining how you meet the criteria before Wednesday 5th April 2017 at 5.00pm.Apply for this job.