Our client is an award-winning food producer who have very ambitious growth plans for the UK & Ireland marketplaces. Due to an internal promotion within the wider group, we are now searching for a Financial Controller to manage the business finance function.
This is a senior and key position in a fast paced but supportive environment. The Financial Controller will have a high degree of autonomy and will report to and work closely with the General Manager.
Role Summary –Financial Controller
- Key contact for all finance related matters
- Manage and lead the finance team driving a best practice approach at all times.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and related management information within tight deadlines
- Support the drive for sustained profitability & growth
- Give strategic insight, vision and analysis that supports business strategy
- Reconciliation and auditing of financial control information
The Ideal Person – Financial Controller
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience gained in a dynamic commercial environment
- Ideally experience within FMCG (ideally food / retail) finance
- Excellent IT and systems knowledge
- Proven experience of driving profitability within a commercial setting
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead a team
- Experience and confidence in delivering complex financial and related data to support Senior Management Team / Group make strategic decisions
- Flexibility to travel to multiple company sites.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. You may call, in strict confidence 028 (048) 3025 2407, Conor MacNamara on 07968 160122 / Pat O’Kane 07768 262758 for more information and a full Job Description. We are an agency acting for this employer.Apply for this job.