Job Title: Frame Foreman ( R.C)
Frame foreman required for multi storey apartment complex in Dublin. Candidates must have previous experience of multi –storey concrete frame building and complex sub-structures.
Candidates must have a proven track record of delivering similar projects to budget and program and have excellent communication skills, liaising with all sub-contractors and other members of the project team.
Our client is a large main contractor with numerous diverse projects. They have a number of commercial project in the south east and are looking to recruit a Frame foreman.
You will report directly to a Projects Manager responsibility for the safe, timely execution of the works in accordance with the budgetary, program and quality requirements.
- Set up Site, supervise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractors performance
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Strict adherence to Health and safety procedures
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required
For more information on this role please contact Neil Reid on 02890 313720Apply for this job.