Front-End Engineer – Dublin
As a Front-End team member you will work on a specific project critical to the companies needs, working closely with User experience developers, Creative designers and Software engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and contribute to the development of a software used by millions.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Design and implement new user-facing features.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications.
- Optimize web applications to improve speed and scale.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regards to accessibility, usability and new technologies.
- Creatively use new technologies to solve complex problems.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience in working with React Framework or at least one of the Front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember.js, etc.
- Experience with testing solutions eg: Karma, Mocha + Chai, Jasmine, Protractor / WebDriver.
- Exposure to automated, continuous deployment systems, such as Jenkins and Capistrano would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit agile team in a growing company. There is a generous salary & benefits package available for the right candidate.
To submit an application please apply below, alternatively contact Alison Ganly at Reperio Human Capital on 01 email@example.com for more information
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.