The successful candidate will be an integral member of the development team: responsible for designing and developing high performance core systems built using clean, efficient PHP code, taking ownership of products developed. You do not have to be a designer, but you should have a good eye for detail and know what looks good.
- 4+ years developing object-oriented PHP code
- Proven experience with PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Zend or Codeigniter
- Experience with Angular essential
- Experience with Version control systems such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion
- Unit testing experience desirable
- Enthusiastic, energetic team player who can also work independently
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Evidence of upskilling and advancing skill-set desirable
This role comes with an attractive salary of €40,000-50,000 and an enticing benefits package.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.