Fullstack Developer – Dublin
Full stack developer
The company have been heavily featured in the media highlighting the success of the company, which has helped them secure millions of euros in investments.
The company have had an incredible journey in the past years, and want to drive forward the success further by launching new applications which will target the EMEA market. They are looking for ambitious software developers who are ready to take the next step in their career and lead more junior developers.
Day to day activities:
- Working closely with developers, responsible for the collaboration of projects
- Design and development of the company’s new iOS apps
- Design, define and deliver advanced new features on the existing apps
- Unit test code
- Researching, evaluating and implementing new technologies
- Practicing programming best practices
- 4 years in iOS development – experience building scalable apps
- Solid knowledge in Objective-C and Swift
- Experience working with backend technologies Python, Django
- Familiar with Amazon web services
- Working with open source database such as Postgress
- Continuous integration
- Familiar with TDD/ Automated testing
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Flexi time
- Stock options
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.