Galway Based Engineers (Medical Device – 40-60k)
TechMet have been retained to source for a range of engineering positions for a global medical device manufacturer based in Galway. Worldwide our client employs over 72,000 staff and has extensive expertise in mechanical design, electronics and sensor technologies.
All positions require candidates with significant product development experience and who will be comfortable leading and developing a team to develop new and innovative products.
- Mechanical Design and Development Engineer x 2
- Automation Engineer
- Senior Process Development Engineers x 2
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Senior Technical Group Lead
- Environmental, Health and Safety Leader
FULL JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR ALL ROLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- An engineering, science or equivalent degree
- Preferably 4 year’s industry experience in a medical product development or pharmaceutical environment with a proven track record of leading teams
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of ISO 13485 & FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Design Control requirements
- Proven experience in leading teams performing FMEA’s, verifications and validations for medical devices products and processes. Knowledge and experience with Medical Device sterilisation processes
- 3D modelling experience
- Working knowledge of biocompatible metal and/or polymer materials would be advantageous
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Michael Neill (MEng) on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305358.
Key words: Mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer, R&D, Projects, Mechanical, Design, Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Polymers, 3D, Design, Mechanical Design Engineer.Apply for this job.