Graduate Associate IT Consultant
Our client based in Buncrana are currently seeking an IT graduate to join their team as an associate consultant.
As an associate consultant you will be required to:
· Work on all aspects of a project lifecycle including requirements, analysis, design, build and test.
· Assist with the management of customer requirements through all stages of the solution delivery including defect management.
· Gain detailed knowledge of our products and to configure the product to meet customer requirements.
· As part of this team you will develop core consulting skills such as Systems Analysis, Client Management, and Presentation.
· As part of the internship you will receive training and mentorship from experienced staff to enable you to perform at a high level on projects with both customers and internal colleagues.
· As an associate consultant you will be expected to work on both customer engagements that require some travel onsite and also internal projects.
Typical tasks will include:
· Configuring ERP software based on a customer’s requirements.
· Workshop attendance, working alongside other staff in conjunction with the customer to illicit requirements
· Understanding and manipulating the data model at a database level
· Production of quality documentation to support the design and development, build and release process
· Participating in the Quality Assurance function and assisting senior team members in end – to – end business process and solution testing
· As part of the project team – interacting with customers within and external to the organisation, to help define requirements and develop solutions
· Liaising with the Development & Project teams to ensure adherence to quality during the development process
· Learning ERP software product and its configurable components
· installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
· monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Managing and documenting requirements
· Working with senior consultants to analyse requirements and support the requirements through to delivery
· Participating in the Quality Assurance function and assisting senior team members in end-to-end solution testing
· Demonstrating the ERP configured solution and product
· Develop an understanding and knowledge of manufacturing industries and our customers
· As part of the project team – interacting with customers within and external to the organisation, to help define requirements
We want to hear from you if…
· You have obtained an undergraduate or Master’s degree in any discipline within the last two years; degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business (technology-focused), and other technology-focused degrees are welcome (preferred, but not required)
· You have strong evidence of project management, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. We’ll also be looking for the following:
· Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
· Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
· Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
· Ability to working under pressure
· Flexibility to travel throughout Ireland and UK for projects if required
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Leanne on 028 71360070.Apply for this job.