Graduate Business Support Associate
Our client is an innovative software company based in Donegal, developing and delivering software solutions for the manufacturing and service industry sector. This is a varied role within a busy office where you will provide day to day support to the sales, finance and e-commerce functions, with an emphasis on sales support in addition to responding to queries from our customers and understanding what the customer is trying to achieve and making this happen for them. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for customer satisfaction, understand and are excited by technology and want to grow their careers quickly through hard work and taking ever more responsibility.
Typical tasks will include:
· Provide administrative support to the Operations Manager and Finance Manager.
· Answer incoming calls and field enquiries as appropriate.
· Provide basic customer support via telephone and online helpdesk.
· Assist with the setup and activation of new accounts.
· Assist with basic book keeping tasks such as invoicing, sales and purchase ledger.
· Attend and contribute to internal meetings as necessary.
· Prioritise and manage tasks as allocated.
· Contribute as necessary to the delivery of key projects
· Responsible for configuring our software to give customers a fantastic user experience
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with a pleasant & professional telephone manner
· Update and maintain our CRM system
· Supporting business processes within the company including obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness;
· scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems for internal systems and customer systems;
· researching and installing new systems;
· guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
· overseeing software licensing agreements;
· securing data from internal and external attack;
· offering users appropriate support and advice including overseeing support desk systems
· managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
We want to hear from you if…
· You have obtained an undergraduate or Master’s degree in any related discipline within the last two years; degrees in Business Studies, Business Information Technology, Computing and Information Technology
· You have strong evidence of project management, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. We’ll also be looking for the following:
· superior attention to detail
· someone who will work proactively, either on your own, or as part of a team
· exceptional organisational skills and capable of managing a large workload and competing priorities
· flexibility and creativity
· High levels of IT literacy and advanced knowledge in all Microsoft office products.
· The ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com.Apply for this job.