Graduate Engineer Job
In partnership with its client, CPL is currently seeking a Graduate Engineer for a five month temporary contract.
Job Responsibilities for the Graduate Engineer
Working within our clients construction fixings division, you will be required to conduct on-site field testing service and provide technical support to customers. With full training provided you will interact with architects and the wider engineering and construction community on our clients product design and performance.
- Applicants should have recently completed, or be in pursuit of, a Masters Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering
- Solid analytical skills to analyse results and implement effective strategies
- Strong desire to pursue the business aspect of the engineering profession
- Results oriented and pro-active – able to get things done and achieve targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have a current driving license
To apply or for further information please contact Sheena Crosbie on 00442890725618 or e-mail with your updated CV through the link below
Keywords: engineer, mechanical, civil, structural, graduate, intern, career, job, opportunity, Ireland, Dublin, BelfastApply for this job.