Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
Engineering job: Graduate Manufacturing Engineer Job in County Tyrone. Due to continued success and investment, our client in West Tyrone have a requirement for a Graduate Engineer on a Full time Permanent basis.
Are you a strong Graduate educated to HND level in a Manufacturing / Mechanical / Electrical engineering Qualification, looking to take the next step in your career?
SALARY – £18,000 – £24,000 plus company benefits
Location – West Tyrone
Perm – Full time Role
The Graduate Manufacturing engineer will provide technical support, monitor, optimize, and ensure compliance for existing processes in the manufacturing facility. Evaluate new process technology to determine feasibility for pilot and full scale manufacturing. Lead and manage all aspects of new process introduction into the manufacturing facility. Determine necessary equipment modifications to support new processes and/or to improve current processes.
Some duties will include:
· Act as project Leader for new processes – (working with all sections of the business)
· Gather relative information on production processes to identify standards and areas of improvement.
· Lean manufacturing techniques in relation to new and existing production processes.
· Evaluate and approve proposed equipment and process technology changes and assess impact to affected processes.
· Work closely with Production Engineering and Maintenance to identify cost savings and labour saving projects.
· Any other duties as required
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be a Strong Graduate looking to start their career in an exciting Manufacturing / process engineer role. We are looking for articulate graduates educated to at least HND level with a strong project or placement.
- Educated to at least HND level in a Manufacturing / Mechanical / Electrical engineering Qualification
- Strong Placement / project experience
- Excellent communication and Team working skills
Excellent Salary available and Benefits package for the right candidate, between £18,000 and £24,000 as well as excellent development opportunities
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.Apply for this job.