Graduate Programme 2017
Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world’s largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is a franchised bottler of the Coca-Cola Company.
Our company services approximately 6 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
The Company is seeking to recruit 6 high potential talented Management Trainees on a 22 month Graduate program across Supply Chain (encompassing Procurement, Demand Planning, Engineering and Quality) and Commercial (encompassing Sales and Marketing). The 22 month program focuses on developing functional and management capabilities through fast tracked structured development.
Our aim is to develop Graduates to their full potential by giving an understanding of business in the real world. The program helps identify individual strengths and offers support for personal and professional development through on the job training, mentoring, inter departmental rotation, continuous feedback, regular appraisal and performance review.
We are looking for energetic highly motivated Graduates with aspiration to build on existing skills and competencies gained both through education and previous work experience who are team players and have aptitude to be a future leader.
Achieve objectives and key business indicators as set out by line manager.
Delivery of business improvement projects within each rotational assignment.
• Supply Chain – Lisburn
• Commercial – Either Lisburn or Dublin
Minimum requirements are:
• Merit in postgraduate, 2:1 in undergraduate (or expecting) or Master’s degree in relative fields, for example; Engineering, Supply Chain, Food Technology, Business, Commerce, Marketing, Finance or Human Resources.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Full driving license
• Right to work in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
• Passion, enthusiasm and energy
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Ability to absorb and use a lot of information in a short period of time
• Ability to learn and develop skills
• Excellent planning & organizing skills
• Excellent problem solving & decision making skills
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Leadership qualities
• Previous work experience
Closing Date: 31st January 2017
1st Stage: Telephone interview w/c 20th February 2017 and w/c 27th February 2017
2nd Stage: Full day Assessment (multiple dates throughout March)
Offer: We will be in a position to make offers by 10th April 2017
Start Date: 4th September 2017
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.Apply for this job.