Energis is currently recruiting a Graphic Designer / Artwork Co-ordinator for our manufacturing client based in Drogheda. Due to increased demand for their product the company are going through a significant period of growth, and this is a new role working within the NPD team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating and producing packaging keylines and packaging artwork for current products as well as for new product launches, both domestic and international.
- Coordinating packaging design and creative for New Product Development activities
- Create packaging key lines for flow wrap films, bags, boxes
- Produce/reproduce packaging artwork across new product line
- Create barcodes, product codes, optimisation documents
- Coordinate and improve a document management system for technical artwork / packaging/ NPD files
- Ensure final artwork/packaging proofing is signed off on time and with responsibility in updating and documenting all artwork packaging files.
- Assist as required in carrying out research tasks in line with R&D /NPD projects and occasionally generate other supporting pieces of artwork for the business.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in packaging, or a fast moving graphic environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite (preferably windows), mainly Illustrator & Photoshop and experienced in developing artwork for print.
- Extremely detail-oriented and an experienced proof-reader; ability to proof quickly while maintaining exceptionally high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative problem-solving, and strong visual and spatial Skills
- Highly organized, with demonstrated project management skills with ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to balance multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team Player and flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Salary is in the region of €30 – 35k.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
Apply for this job.