Guest Relations Manager Dublin 28,000
Guest Relations Manager €28,000
Our Client: An award winning 4 star hotel on the North Side of the City
- Purpose of your role as Guest Relations Manager: To create exceptional guest experiences by ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the Guest’s journey. Ensure that all guests are warmly welcomed, shown genuine care and attention so that the service provided is of a consistently high standard. You will be a natural hospitality professional who proactively engages with the Guest and takes pride in delivering an extraordinary guest experience.
- You will ensure each guest is provided with a memorable experience.
- Go above and beyond to proactively engage with every guest.
- You will manage the Mystery Guest programme and cascade all findings to each department on a monthly basis in the Guest Relations meeting.
- You will take ownership of the Mystery Guest report, create & drive action plans based on findings.
- Constantly seek ways to improve the guest experience.
- To ensure that the operation in all areas is running to the agreed standard and follow up any discrepancies with the relevant HOD’s.
- To assist in the daily operation of all departments as required.
- To be present in relevant areas, wherever the business level dictates.
- To conduct show arounds / guest tours of the building as required.
- To ensure that the highest level of cleanliness is upheld in all areas of responsibility.
- Is highly visible and interfaces with guests on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction, effectively responds to guest problems and complaints.
- To carry out Duty Management shifts as required
- To be operationally responsible for the service delivery and standards throughout the entire building when on Duty.
- To take control and lead the team in the event of a fire alarm or pre alarm scenario.
- Ensure that all appropriate action is taken and followed up on any guest feedback.
- Deliver daily team briefings where required.
- To handle all complaints in a calm, organised and discreet manner ensuring complete service recovery every time.
- To get involved in and carry out training in the hotel.
- To complete all projects within the required timeframe as directed by the Deputy General Manager or General Manager
- To ensure that all necessary Duty Management documentation is compiled, recorded and stored.
- Previous experience as Guest Relations Manager in a 4 / 5* hotel
- Have genuine warmth and passion for the guest experience
- Standards focused with high attention to detail
- Professional individual with excellent communication skills
- Must have permission to work in Ireland on a full time basis
Salary €28,000Apply for this job.