Hardware Development Engineer
MCS Group is working with a highly innovative progressive company based in Dundalk to recruit a Hardware development engineer. This company are involved in the manufacture & supply of both local and remote monitoring equipment for various industries including Oil, Water and LPG
The company has many award winning products and has enjoyed substantial growth and now has markets in over 10 countries.
As the company continues to expand there is an immediate vacancy for a cutting edge Hardware Development Engineer to join our R&D team. The candidate must be degree qualified and have a strong knowledge of the following disciplines.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following area’s:-
- Initiating and coordinating the overall hardware development of new products.
- Researching system and embedded hardware design solutions
- PCB design, analog and digital circuit design, circuit schematics, component selection, BOM costs, etc.
- Circuit prototyping, risk assessment, and design verification testing, EMI/RFI, Environmental and ESD.
- Certification & scaled manufacturing
- Experience with SoC,
- Wireless connectivity solutions including GSM/WiFi/BLE/LoRa and GPS
- Experience with embedded languages such as C/C++, JTAG debugging, 16/32bit micro-controllers
- Conducting system analysis on proprietary and competition platforms.
If you’re a strong team player and been waiting for the opportunity to do something revolutionary, innovative and become a key part of a development team, we’d love to hear from you.
This role is a permanent job within the team however the client will also consider specialist contractors who would be interested in join the team on a contract term if this is preferable to the successful candidate.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.