Head of Finance
Finance Manager – County Down
Cpl are recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of their client who are based in County Down and experiencing high levels of growth both nationally and internationally.
Reporting to the CFO the Head of Finance will be responsible for the development of all financial reporting and controlling to effectively facilitate and support rapid business growth.
- Managing and developing a team of Accountants to cover all facets of the Finance function
- Preparation of consolidated accounts to Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Planning and management of internal and external audits
- Actively drive financial targets
- Financial reporting
- Financially assess on-going development portfolio
- Management of current partners and external bodies
- Tax management and planning
- Sourcing additional forms of income including any grants available
- Experience of a senior level finance role
- Qualified Accountant with over 5 years experience within industry
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage in a dynamic environment
- Strong commercial acumen and focus
For more information on this excellent opportunity or any other within Accountancy & Finance please contact James on 02890 725 614Apply for this job.