Head of Finance
Head of Finance
CPL is recruiting for a Head of Finance on behalf of a leading technology company based in County Louth. This is an exciting opportunity and a pivotal role within the organisation and the Head of Finance will be responsible for the development of all financial reporting and controlling to effectively facilitate and support rapid business growth.
Reporting to the CFO responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of a team of talented accountants with responsibility for financial accounting, management accounting, business planning, cost control, funding, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preparation of Consolidated Group accounts for submission to Board, management team and Joint Venture partners to strict reporting deadlines.
- Effective planning and management of external and internal audits including preparation of the group annual report and statutory accounts for all statutory entities.
- Actively drive the achievement of financial targets set for the business and assist in developing initiatives to improve the performance, particularly in areas of cost control.
- Responsible for the development of the finance processes and systems to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Streamline and achieve demanding business planning cycles:
- Provide direct corporate finance support to CFO and support due diligence / investor enquiries through funding process.
- Drive the achievement of revenue capture and related cash flow from order intake / backlog.
- Multi-jurisdictional tax planning / corporate structuring including an efficient means to generate all tax reporting requirements.
- Provision of insurance support for the full business.
- Secure other forms of income for the business including grant capture, R&D Tax Credit.
- Responsible for all aspects of foreign exchange / Treasury management
- At least 3 years’ experience at a senior level in a finance management role that required excellent people management skills.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 7 years PQE experience in industry
- Strong interest in business, with a commercial focus.
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities in a dynamic multi-national environment.
- Project cost controlling & reporting experience.
- Strong communication, influencing & negotiation skills.
- Delivery and process focussed.
- Willingness to travel between locations.
- Experience of and proficiency in ERP systems (preferably SAP).
Salary will be negotiable and reflect the best candidates on the market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job please apply via the link below or contact Darrach Teague in the strictest confidence on 0289072 5622Apply for this job.