Head of Omnichannel
Market Leading Basic Salary + blue chip benefits including bonus and car / car allowance.
On behalf of our client, a leading retail organisation, 4c seek to appoint a Head of Omnichannel to lead, develop and implement their Omnichannel sales strategy. This is a new role, created to shape one seamless, compelling and consistent customer experience across all customer channels.
Reporting to the Director for Retail, you will develop and deliver the Omnichannel vision in line with the company business strategy, providing leadership and collaboration to cross-functional teams executing the vision i.e. store operations, IT, sales, customer service and supply chain teams.
Leading the data analytics strategy, you will use insight from various internal and external sources to truly understand customer needs and therefore drive sales / marketing campaigns. You will keep abreast of and implement relevant innovations in the areas of digital communications, mobile and online technology, ensuring the online channel is seamlessly integrated with stores and that the required customer experience is delivered.
Applicants should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in developing a successful Omnichannel strategy in a retail environment on order to drive profitable sales growth.
- Knowledge of loyalty and online business i.e. best practice, key components of loyalty strategy, development of an online business case / roll out plan.
- A track record in using insight to shape appropriate strategies with an ability to interpret numbers, trends and segmentation.
- Ability to create and shape and offer that will be brand appropriate and will engage customers.
- Strong commercial thinker with a proven track record of identifying opportunities and growing sales across channels.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, CRM and social media.
- Exceptional leadership skills including peer leadership and upward management.
- A 3rd level qualification in a marketing or commercial related discipline would be desirable.