Head Of Sales and Brand (Interiors)
Head of Sales & Brands
Island of Ireland
Premium Interiors Brand
Established for over 20 years, this world class artisan manufacturer and their sister brand are premier providers of high end, bespoke furnishings and interiors offering end to end design and install services across the globe.
Renowned for their ability to source hard to find materials, and apply the latest software to the most traditional craftsmanship techniques the business runs one project a time for one customer at a time.
Head of Sales & Brands
You will head up a stable and cohesive sales team and have full autonomy to develop and work with a renowned and innovative brand, at the forefront of its market.
- Understanding and determining ability and drivers of current sales force.
- Devising and implementing strategy needed for a continually improved customer experience and sales growth.
- Developing the success of the newly designed state-of-the art showroom in Dublin, 4 days a week for first year (if NI based, staying away from home 2/3 nights per week).
- Learn the product and capacity of both companies from the factory floor to onsite.
- Bringing the products to key interior designers & architects across Ireland North & South. Firstly sowing the seeds and putting in the systems to ensure business is easily facilitated with both brands.
- Monitoring and advising on overall marketing and advertising in Northern and Southern Ireland for both companies across all platforms.
- Working very closely with all Directors in the business.
- Offer the flexibility to do what needs to be done to make the brands successful.
- The overall role is to increase sales by 100% for both brands over the next 3 – 5 years.
- 7-8 years senior sales experience in busy, sales / design environments and have a very keen eye for design and detail.
- People management experience
- Impressive understanding of brand
- Experience working with Premium Brands
- Demonstrable self management responsibility
- Salary Senior Level, Depending on experience & Profilt related Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Expenses, fuel card & credit card.
- 24 days holidays + Statutory days
- Laptop, Iphone & IPad provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is ready to demonstrate their ability to manage a range of different commercial functions to the best level of efficiency. This is a premium brand business and growth potential is considerable.
For more information on this or any other sales or marketing role please contact Sarah at Corvus on or 02890 918525Apply for this job.