Health & Safety Executive Officer
Health and Safety Officer – Corporate Environment Job in Donegal. Due to continued success and expansion, our client has a requirement for a Health and Safety Officer based in Donegal. This is an exceptional opportunity for a H&S professional to progress their career with a leading organisation.
Our Client is a world leading organisation involved in providing support services to health care professional, organisations and governments around the globe. Operating across 100 countries our client employees over 170,000 talented individuals of which 1,200 are located in two office’s in Ireland- Donegal & Dublin.
Working within the Donegal office your role will involve:
- Compile and maintain all site safety inspection, audit records and documentation.
- Review and update statutory Health and Safety Ireland specific policies as requested by legislation for all Donegal & Dublin sites.
- Provide safety data and managements reports to senior management.
- Provide Health and Safety tool box talks and training to staff members.
- Completing frequent planned site tailored Health and Safety inspections at each location, identifying key hazards, actions and closing out the same.
- Conducting risk assessments analysis for all current and new hazards at each site location and co-ordinating with various department stakeholders.
Ideally working as a Health & Safety officer you will have the following experience:
- NEBOSH Qualified and hold IOSH Membership.
- Degree qualification in Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety.
- Min 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Health and Safety officer / lead role.
- Effectively communicate and present H&S Audit reports to all levels of the organisation.
- Maintaining H&S audits and procedures to ISO9001 & ISO18001 standards.
- Strong organisational, training and presentation skills.
- A salary €HIGHLY NEG + for the right applicant.
- Private Health Care package.
- Generous Company pension scheme.
- Continuous training and ongoing development package.
- A Fortune 6+ Company with great potential opportunities.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
David McNeil, Brightwater Recruitment Specialists T: 02890 325 325Apply for this job.