Health & Safety Officer
Health & Safety Officer, Monaghan , £35k (€40k)
Vickerstock have been retained to work alongside our FMCG client on a new Health & Safety Officer role at their state of the art manufacturing facility in Monaghan.
Health & Safety Officer: Reporting to:
This is a key operational role within the company and the H&S Officer will report to the senior leadership team on all matters relating to Health & Safety throughout the manufacturing facility.
Health & Safety Officer: Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to H&S policies, procedures and legislation
- Implement new processes and H&S policies where identifiable
- Oversee and manage all preventative and protective procedures
- Conduct risk assessments and inspections
- Identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- Promote health & safety culture within workplace
- Liaise with external and 3rd party bodies on accidents or audits / claims procedures
- Conduct training & up-skilling to employees and induction training for new starts
- Head up H&S committee
Health & Safety Officer: Criteria
- Previous experience within an FMCG H&S role
- 2 + years H&S experience
- Robust with a professional and fair approach
- NEBOSH diploma or certificate with significant experience
- Membership of IOSH
Consultant: Martin Sim
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.Apply for this job.