Health & Safety Officer. Contract 6 – 9 months £30 p/h (35 p/h)
Health & Safety Officer Job in Dublin, Ireland. Contract Role 6-9 month’s £30 p/h. (€35 p/h)
Our Client supplies a range of H&S and Environmental contractors throughout Ireland. Due to securing additional contracts they now have an urgent requirement for a Health & Safety professional.
Working within a leading Pharmaceutical company in Dublin West you will be responsible for:
• Accident, near miss and first aid investigations including corrective actions and collation of statics.
• Coordinate risk assessments programme.
• Permit works reviews.
• Implement and oversee safety policies, eg. Working at heights.
• Implement and review the companies risk assessments and methods statements.
Ideally working as a Health and Safety officer in a manufacturing environment you will have the following experience:
• NEBOSH Certified.
• 3 years’ experience in a Health and Safety officer.
• Implementing and maintaining H&S audits and procedures to ISO9001 & ISO18001 standards.
• Effective working knowledge of UK & Irish Health & Safety laws and procedures.
• Effectively communicating with all level of staff and outside contractors.
• Experience of delivering H&S and induction training.
• £30 p/h (around €35 p/h) based on 40 hour week. Salary paid in sterling.
• 6 – 9 months contract, with other future works in the pipeline.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
David McNeil, Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
E: email@example.com T: 02890 325 325