Health & Safety Officer – Dublin
Our Client is a successful Top 5 Irish based, UK wide Design and Build Fit Out Company.
The company is ISO 9001 and 14001 Considerate Constructor accredited. To enable further business growth and development, the company is now seeking up to 3 industry experienced Health & Safety Officers to join the team on a permanent basis, working out of their Dublin office.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3- 4 years’ experience, be NEBOSH or IOSH qualified (Diploma preferabbly) and ideally hold a construction orientated degree.
This is an site based role and the majority of the work will be in Dublin area, however the successful candidate may be required to visit other sites.
Reporting to the SHEQ Director, responsibilities to include:
– Carrying out site inspections / audits with photographic evidence and documented reports
– Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are being adhered to
– Issuing H&S Templates to the internal team
– Monitor and report on site Accidents and incidents and report through internal procedures
– Support and advise on HSE Management and compliance
– Work with department managers to implement a H&S culture
– Promote a proactive HSE approach/attitude among employees and site staff
– Support the SHEQ Director in developing / improving a healthy Health & Safety culture.
– NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
– Safepass holder (or equivelant)
– Preferably Degree Qualified
– Previous Construction Main Contractor experience is essential
– Direct experience of working on site or supporting project related Health & Safety
– Experience of fit out, re-fit and refurbishment.
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Commercial Awareness
– I.T. literate
– Ability to write clear concise reports
Generous packages available for the right candidate including company benefits and car allowance.Apply for this job.