Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager – Co.Tyrone – Permanent Full Time
Our client is seeking to recruit for a Health and Safety Environmental Quality Manager to add to their team and continued growth, someone who is committed and will enjoy working for a company who has continued success in delivering high quality projects. The company specialises in the education/ residential/ community and industrial markets sectors.
Duties and Job role
In order to support continued business growth, we would like to appoint a HSEQ Manager. The role will be to provide Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager and support to their busy site managers
- Documented policies and procedures implemented.
- Identifying training and development needs
- Procedures regularly monitored and updated
- Delivery of site safety plan
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Building / civil engineering site background
- A formal qualification in Health and Safety e.g. NEBOSH
Hours: 37hrs +
Salary: £30k+ depending on experience
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or contact our Sales Team at Task Recruitment Ltd, Tel: 028 904210417
Apply for this job.