Hotel General Manager
General Manager Co.Mayo
Our client owns and operates 3 hotels in Ireland and having worked as part of his team many moons ago there a great well organized company.
The hotel has 46 rooms and set along beautiful lakes and woodland with heritage sites on its doorsteps, the hotel offers, conference and wedding business and also caters for the local community and has an airport on its doorstep.
General Manager 50,000 Euro: House can be provided.
To a certain extent you’re a figurehead, motivating your managers and charming the guests – but when the schmoozing stops it’s down to you to make sure the business is profitable. And, as each business is so different, you could work anywhere from a budget hotel in a city centre to a deluxe retreat in the country.
· Motivating a large hotel team to deliver service standards
· Driving a sales and marketing strategy
· Meeting budgets and exceeding revenue targets
· Networking at dinners and functions
· Liaising closely with the sales and revenue team to make sure business is coming in at the right price
Salary 50,000 Negotiable
Apply for this job.