HR Advisor County Louth
HR Advisor – County Louth
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading multi-national food manufacturing organisation in the County Louth area who require a HR Advisor for a 1 year contract to cover a maternity.
HR Advisor: Overview
The purpose of this role is to support the Senior HR Manager in all aspects of the company HR function including HR Resources, Absence Management, Occupational Health, Payroll, Employee Relations, Policy / Procedure Development, Recruitment and Training.
HR Advisor: Duties
- Liaise with on-site unions in matters directly relating to staff such as absences, time management and change management
- Support line managers in their HR responsibilities and be able to advise both Managers and employees on all aspects of employment legislation, HR policy and procedures
- Ensure all personnel information is kept up to date and recorded as required
- Support and deliver induction for all employees
- Drive improvement in absence reduction, labour turn reduction etc. by managing policies and actively ensuring that these are implemented, reviewed and updated
- Operate and evaluate the overall training and development requirements to ensure training needs are met
- Prepare payroll information to our external payroll provider in a timely manner on a weekly/monthly basis
- Ensure that terms and conditions of employment are applied correctly and advise payroll in the event of policy queries and act as substitute during off-site periods or holidays of HR Manager.
- Actively be involved in HR projects as they arise.
HR Advisor: Desirable Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant discipline
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in a human resource adviser role working with all levels within the organisation
- Relevant knowledge of Employment Legislation.
Salary: Negotiable DOE (highly competitive salary)
Hours: 08:45 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Consultant: Martin Sim
Ref: 894402Apply for this job.