HR Business Partner
Hunter Savage have been exclusively retained to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner for our Client, a leading, international organisation in the South Down area. This is a permanent HR job and the successful candidate will join a new wave of leadership. With HR transformation and robust people strategy, this is an exciting time of positive change for our Client. The HR Business Partner will report to the HR Director and work within a sizable HR team, supporting a specific business function as well as contributing to, and driving, HR initiatives as part of the overall People Strategy. Confidence, resilience and the ability to influence stakeholders are essential skills for this exciting and challenging new role to ensure a positive work environment, of trust and transparency, is maintained.
- Report to the HR Director
- Participate in cross functional HR initiatives, aligned with the People Strategy
- Coach and support managers on people matters, providing them with the tools and guidance to effectively manage their teams
- Ensure a consistent approach to HR practices and processes
- Develop relationships with employees at all levels, ensuring a deep understanding of the employee relations issues
- Act as an employee advocate, providing counselling and support as appropriate
- Provide guidance and coaching for managers on the performance management process
- Identify HR best practice and suggest process improvements
- Identify initiatives to enhance engagement in business function, and act as an ambassador for Company Values.
- Act as a change agent, in supporting and driving initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Partner with management in the implementation and execution of new initiatives.
- Review resource requirements and assist in talent management planning.
- Educated to Degree level
- CIPD qualified, desirable
- Proven track record with a minimum of 5 years HR experience at HR Business Partner level in a complex environment
- Experience in a large, multi-functional environment, desirable
- Demonstrated commercial awareness and practical application of HR practices tailored to the relevant business environment.
- Demonstrated success in creating an environment of trust with clients where your HR knowledge and experience is unquestioned.
- Strong business acumen and strategic HR mindset is essential for this opportunity.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Change management capability
- Understanding of HR practices in Northern Ireland and Great Britain
- Highly motivated & resilient
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- Permanent, full time hours
- South Down location
- Successful, global employer
- Large, fast paced team
- Excellent career development opportunities
For further information and to apply for this HR Business Partner/Senior HR Generalist job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage on 02890 080031 or apply via the link below.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Apply for this job.