HR Coordinator, Co Donegal, Permanent
Our client is an outstanding hotel based in Donegal which has the highest standards of service across all aspects of their business.
The HR Coordinator is part of a HR Team who provides advice and guidance on HR matters to the wider business. The successful candidate will assist with administration and management of the HR function to include recruiting, training, payroll administration and employee relation activities.
Key activities which the HR Coordinator will be responsible for include:
· Provide management with advice and guidance on recruitment and interviewing to ensure the highest calibre candidates are appointed
· Coordinate and deliver induction and training programmes
· Monitor performance management programme to ensure reviews are timely and objectives set are SMART
· Assist with employee relations activities
· Recruitment and personnel administration, record keeping and reporting
· First point of contact for all telephone queries.
- 3 years’ experience as a HR Administrator or HR Officer
- Qualification in Human Resources.
- Training experience
- Excellent administrative experience essential.
- Highly skilled in computers and computer programs, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role will be ideal for a HR Administrator who has excellent communication skills and can manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment. The person should be detailed-oriented with excellent organisational skills who is approachable and responsive.
· Progressive, global client
· Free parking
For more information please contact Louise Maguire on 02890 325 325 or apply via the link.Apply for this job.