HR Generalist (Temporary)
Cpl are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer in the north west to recruit a HR Generalist (Temporary)
The position will be for 6 – 12 months ongoing with potential to develop into a permanent role.
The successful applicant will be based in a busy HR Department and will be expected to adapt to that environment quickly.
Duties to be carried out include :
– Talent acquisition and Induction support
– Sourcing & Screening
– Interviewing logistics
– Government compliance processes
– Offer documentation process
– Induction planning and execution
– Other HR duties as and when required
– Minimum 1 year experience working in a HR Department. This must include experience of recruitment.
– Honours degree in a relevant discipline
– Understanding of NI employment legislation, specifically equality and monitoring
– Good planning and organisational skills.
– Excellent communication skills
– Working towards CIPD qualification
– Experience in recruitment for Shared Services
– Experience in recruiting for Finance/ Accounting type roles
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this job.