Reporting to the Site Manager, the Site HR manager will be responsible for assisting the business to deliver on its objectives through a well organised, well trained and highly competent workforce.
- To implement Group policy and best practice in the following areas:
- Recruitment and Selection;
- Performance management;
- Absence Management;
- Training and Development;
- To manage the administration of the HR function including personnel files and I.T. systems.
- To provide support and advice to employees and managers; to manage all employee relations issues in a professional manner and in line with Group policy.
- To manage and deliver HR projects as agreed with the Site Manager and Head of HR
To analyse and report on key HR metrics in the business
- At least three years plus experience in a broad HR Generalist role.
- Team Manager / Line manager experience an advantage.
- Strong employment law and legislative knowledge for managing employee matters appropriately.
- Sound interview skills and experience of interviewing for personnel at various levels and skill sets within an organisation.
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with HR systems and databases.
- Ability to challenge peers and managers.
- An appropriate third level Degree or Masters in Business Studies / Human Resource Management or equivalent relevant experience.
Please send your CV through the link of call Lyn on 02890 330250Apply for this job.