HR Manager (Dublin)
HR Manager required by a large distribution group which trades throughout Ireland. Based in Dublin with overall responsibility for managing HR operations across three sites, the Group HR Manager will work closely to develop with fellow Senior Managers to review, design and implement Group Policy & Procedures while leading and developing perfomance measurements and initiatives, and acting as a subject matter expert / Business Partner to the Management team.
In this newly created role, the successful applicant will have a successful track record in change management and be capable of building strong effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels. Interested candidates should be CIPD qualified or equivalent, with at least three years’ recent & relevant HR experience gained in a logstics, distribution or manufacturing environment, and be fully conversant with legislation & procedures in both ROI & NI.
- Work closely with the senior management team and line managers to provide comprehensive advice and guidance on all HR issues across NI & ROI sites
- Develop and implement the HR plan to support the overall business goals and objectives
- Develop, implement and maintain HR Policies and Procedures
- Lead and advise on all employee relations issues including investigations, disciplinaries, grievances and appeals
- Managing absence and sickness
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Take overall responsibility for recruitment and selection, including Equality Commission monitoring returns
- Proactively work with managers to ensure that all performance related issues are managed in a timely manner
- Help to develop and implement a programme of regular reviews and appraisals (minimum annually)
- Work with senior team to develop engagement initiatives
- Ensure implementation of all H&S policies and adherence to legal requirements
- Work with Finance to ensure that all payroll related information (starters, leavers, overtime, sickness etc) is submitted both accurately and timely.
- Ensure that all employee information is held on file and is updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Compile statistical information as required, and provide regular HR reports to senior management
- Key point of contact for 3rd party HR advisors
An attractive salary c€50 – 70k (doe) will be offered in addition to a generous benefits package which includes bonus, pension & VHI.
To register your interest in this role, or to discuss the wider range of opportunities available through Bond, please send a CV using the link below, or call Francis Gilmore on 028 9033 9968 for a discussion in confidence.Apply for this job.