HR Manager – Letterkenny
HR Manager – Maternity Cover 6 – 9 months – Letterkenny
Grafton HR is excited to be representing a global client based in Letterkenny, currently recruiting for a highly experienced HR Manager to cover a period of maternity leave.
The HR Manager role will be a combination of working independently to manage the HR Generalist function within the Letterkenny operation, as well as acting as a business partner for other parts of the business. The successful candidate will be expected to manage day to day HR support across the business, including devising and implementing HR policies, overseeing key projects, as well as ensuring HR practice is in line with current legislation.
- Business Partnering: Work closely with managers at all levels to proactively identify and resolve any human resource issues by fully understanding their needs and working with team to deliver the optimum solution.
- Employee services: Ensure the provision of timely, efficient and meaningful administration services to employees and managers working with the HR generalist team to improve process and delivery channels on an ongoing basis
- Policy & Practice: Remain aware of any changes to legislation or polices and take a proactive approach to formulation and updating of HR policies and procedures in line with legislation and best practice.
- Recruitment: Provide back-up and administrative support to the dedicated Recruitment team as required
- Compensation & Benefits: Provide compensation & benefits support to managers and employees, managing the full end to end process in conjunction with the HR Director.
- Performance Management: Ensure performance management processes are fully adhered to for the HR generalist team and that performance increases year on year. Provide timely and ongoing feedback to team members.
- Employee Relations: Provide guidance and facilitate the positive resolution of employee relations issues.
- Reporting: Provide quarterly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required.
- Minimum of 8 years experience at HR Business Partner / HR Manager level
- All round knowledge of current HR practices, policies and employment law and practical experience of resolving employee relations issues
- Member of the CIPD
- Experience of working in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Strong relationship building, with the ability to manage in a collaborate fashion
- Experience of working for a professional services organisation, within a global team would be desirable
To apply for this unique position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 in confidence, or email your CV to email@example.com.Apply for this job.