HSEQ Manager – Civils – Belfast
Our Client is a Leading UK & ROI Building and Civils Contractor
They currently require a HSEQ Manager to join them in in their head office based in Belfast to support the Civil Engineering Contracts (including Piling, Water and other Major Contracts) for the NI and ROI region.
The HSEQ Manager will partner with the Business Unit Director, their management teams and the HSEQ Director to provide an integrated service in all aspects of HSEQ management. This will involve the development and delivery of strategic plans and objectives that support both operational requirements and the Group’s governance and assurance framework for health, safety, environmental and quality management.
Packages will be around £50,000K DOE plus Car Allowance and other company benefits.
- Provide leadership across the business unit on the development of effective and proactive strategies for managing HSEQ risks, and for improving HSEQ performance.
- Act as a coach and mentor to operational managers on a broad range of HSEQ issues, supporting them in embedding HSEQ policy and process where appropriate.
- Provide leadership support to operational directors in the investigation and resolution of HSEQ accidents and incidents.
- Support the management of operational bids through leading on the development of HSEQ strategies and responses.
- Contribute to the wider strategic, operational, financial and commercial management within the Business unit
- Proactively assess any commercial opportunities for the delivery of fee-earning HSEQ services to existing and potential client groups.
- Engage with other HSEQ professionals in the business to ensure that good and poor HSEQ practice is communicated effectively to encourage continual impr