HSEQ Training Coordinator
HSEQ Training Coordinator – (Telecom / Utilities Projects)
Dublin (Travel throughout Ireland and UK)
Salary €40k-€50k Depending on experience
Wellington Professional Recruitment is proud to be working with our client, a leading construction and utilities service provider delivering major infrastructure projects and maintenance works in the Telecoms and Civil Engineering sectors. They are now looking to complement their already strong Health and Safety team with an HSEQ Training Administrator. This is the ideal opportunity for a high calibre Health and Safety professional with a strong background of civil engineering projects looking to develop their career with a leading company.
As HSEQ Training Coordinator you will identify, develop, coordinate, teach and promote a range of training programmes with an emphasis on the location of underground services. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Deliver Training courses on Locating of underground services
- To manage relevant H&S training activities throughout the organisation.
- To schedule and source H&S training courses for the company as required.
- To liaise with relevant managers in relation to scheduling suitable training courses.
- To ensure training data is recorded and well maintained on the company’s database system.
- To track and report on training and assessment outcomes and analysis this data as required.
- Effectively deliver and record training courses on Location of underground services and other Health & Safety Topics.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar Health and Safety / Training role in the construction industry.
- Health and safety qualifications and training such as Nebosh, CSCS Location of underground services training, train the trainer etc.
- A working knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office applications.
As Health and Safety Training Coordinator you will also have first class interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel this exciting role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.