Import Export Planner
Import /Export Operator
33K -35K Euro p.a.(d.o.e)
European Road Division
The main part of this role will be to provide safe and efficient transport solutions to their Clients across Europe.
You will have at least a minimum of 4years experience previously in an import/export traffic operator role, with experience of the European market, along with good problem solving and strong Client liaison skills and capabilities.
- Min 3 years freight forwarding environment essential
- Experience of the European market place
- Communicate with customer to ensure requirements are met.
- Liaise with other offices/agents in Ireland and overseas.
- Report any discrepancies or specific requirements.
- Arrange with Hauliers for transport of cargo, confirm availability of equipment and agree rates where no tariffs exist, maximise cost effectiveness, ensure accounting deadlines are met.
- Preparation of documentation for warehouse/haulage/distribution/shipping department for loading/offloading of cargo to vehicles.
- Perform and implement general administration, invoicing, filing, queries, claims, and check costs in accordance with departmental requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- High standard knowledge of maths and geography.
- Confident in own ability to make decisive decisions.
- Out going and continuous participation as part of a dynamic team.
- Strong organisational and strategic planning skills.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to budget, good numerical skills with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
Highly competitive salary package – 33K – 35K Euro D.O.E.
- Further details contact Louise or Caroline: + 442895900905 or via email or the link below;
- CV’s in word format via the link through the job board
- We are shortlisting immediately for this role as our Client is looking to interview immediately.Access Recruitment is the recruiter of choice for a large and growing number of employers. We are a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, which is the representative body of the recruitment and employment industry. We adhere to the REC Code of Professional Practice which creates a clear framework of values and principles, and actively demonstrates our commitment to professional and ethical recruitment.In the event that we receive large numbers of applications for this position only those matching the criteria will be contacted.T: 028 95900905
- M: +44 (0) 7825 940840
- Contact us: +44 (0) 28 95900905
- Access Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for temporary positions.
- About Access Recruitment