Industrial Maintenance Technician (multiskilled)
Our client is a manufacturing organisation based near the Armagh / ROI border. They are now seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician who will be part of a team responsible for carrying out repair and maintenance on a range of machinery and services.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and breakdown repair on all site services and machinery including basic refrigeration plant, water treatment plant, wrappers, metal detectors, checkweighers, labellers etc
- React immediately to any breakdowns
- Liaise with and assist any 3rd party contractors in carrying out their duties on site.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date maintenance documentation, following good documentation practices and keeping management updated on maintenance progress on site.
- Time served technician (electrical or mechanical) with previous experience of fault finding and repair of mechanical & electrical problems in a busy industrial environment
- Ability to work as part of a 24/7 rota, including weekends
- Strong problem solving capabilities with the ability to think on your feet
In return you will be offered a role within a dynamic team and the opportunity to progress with an expanding global company.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.Apply for this job.