Information Security Engineer – Dublin
Information Security Engineer
An exciting new opportunity has opened up in my clients Dublin based development and operations team. The correct candidate will join the team as an Information Security Engineer.
You primarily will be ensuring that all security standards and practices are followed and implemented across all areas of the infrastructure team.
What you will do:
- Perform continuous security reviews.
- Manage and lead a number of Security programmes.
- Perform risk assessments identifying all areas of concerns and implement new security control measures.
- Resolve all security issues from staff.
- Design and implement new security procedures and guidelines.
What you will have:
- Have a relevant computer science degree with 4+ years’ work experience.
- Proven ability to conduct security risk assessments.
- Experience with compliance ISO27K & PCI DSS
- Strong understanding of network security protocols (firewalls, IPS/IDS protocols).
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, SANS etc.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel that you meet the requirements please apply online to find out more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.