Information Security Officer – Dublin
Information Security Officer (ISO) – Dublin
My client is currently seeking to hire an Information Security Officer to joint their information services team based in South Dublin.
Level – Mid/Senior
Key responsibilities of the Information Security Officer:
- Maintaining and updating the information security policies & standards
- Responsibility for maintaining the compliance in line with the global organisations (ISO27001 & COBIT standards)
- Assessments and continuous monitoring on all new and future projects ensuring compliance throughout
- Complete risk assessments and act as the main internal auditor on information security
- Provide expert knowledge on information security to include data loss, education & training, security awareness, security controls and general business needs
- Project manage on aspects related to information security to include assessment of new security tools and technologies
As the information security officer, you will have proven experience of technical risk management, information security, IT auditing or equivalent. You will possess a relevant information security certification (CISM, CISSP) and have a understanding of a commercial business’s needs. You will be ISO level accredited and should have relevant experience in implementing the ISO27001 frameworks. Familiarity with other ISO frameworks is desirable. You will have experience producing technical and non-technical documentation and should have a sound technical knowledge of applications, anti-virus management, firewalls, encryption, access controls etc
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an information security officer to join a well established company based in Dublin South. If you are a motivated individual looking to join a world-class IT team, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in the information security officer role, please apply today or contact John James Baird on 01252 3404 or apply online for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.