Internal Auditor – Co . Meath – €37K +
My client are a huge food producer who are well known throughout the country for a number of their product lines. As a result of continued growth, they have a new and exciting opportunity in their technical team for an Internal auditor with key focus on product quality, safety and optimisation of the production process. You will continuously challenge the quality system and adopt LSS tools to help get to the root cause of issues.
Your responsibilities as Internal Auditor:
- Review and devise the Internal audit programme for my client incorporating any changes or reviews from external standards, all customer and third party external body
- Perform routine factory based food safety quality inspections to include cleaning inspections, fabrication inspections, glass & hard plastic inspection, foreign body inspections, CCP inspections, GMP audit
- Collate all non-conformances raised as a result of external and internal audits and ensure timely close out of same
- To communicate all relevant parties the actions required and drive factory standards and continuous improvement
- Improvement and root cause correction in the completion of the plan
- To feedback progress to the management and operations team and drive factory KPI compliance
- To ensure the information from internal audits is presented to any external auditors
- Diploma or higher in a food science related subject – Desirable but not essential
- Proven track record in quality auditing role
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- An understanding of the principles and tools of lean six sigma
- Knowledge of BRC Global food Standard, AIB Standard, and retailer audit standards
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below or call Clare on +44 2890 339968.
Apply for this job.